School Information for International Students
Become a professional cosmetologist with the most advanced techniques and refined sense of hospitality!
Our well-established Japanese language learning system
is the key that opens the door to the highly soph isticated world
of Japanese cosmetology!
Point１：Master highly sophisticated Japanese beauty techniques in small groups of 30 or less per class!
Monday through Friday (Off Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
|1st||Period/9:10 – 10:40 AM|
|2nd||Period/10:50 – 12:20 AM|
|3rd||Period/1:10 – 2:40 PM|
|4th||Period/2:50 – 4:20 PM|
Point２：Improve your Japanese ability through a well-established language study support system!
Follow-up Classes for Japanese Language Learning
Students learn techniques and technical terms together to significantly improve their understanding of classes.
Learning techniques together with Japanese students
Students from abroad improve their Japanese by learning with Japanese students in practical classes.
Point３：International Lifestyle Advisors provide full support for classes and daily life!!
A secure daily life is an essential requirement for a fulfilling school life. Belle époque advisors provide full support to meet individual international student needs related to academic affairs as well as visa applications and other important day-to-day matters.
Jikei EAST International Student Center
Zhang Ning, International Student
Point４：Our excellent network makes your job-hunting successful!!
The Jikei Group of Colleges has international student centers in Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, and Paris. With our extensive international network, we provide students with the support needed to find a job that satisfies their desires and expectations.
Tokyo Belle époque
College of Beauty
Jikei Chinese Center
Jikei Korean Center
(Seoul, South Korea)
★Messages from students working toward fulfilling their goals
★Graduates who have made their dreams come true
●Applicants who satisfy all the requirements set forth in sections 1, 2, and 3 below are eligible to take the entrance examination.
- Applicants who are at least 18 years of age, who do not possess Japanese citizenship, and who have completed 12 years of formal education (equivalent to high school graduation).
- Applicants who have satisfied at least one of the following conditions:
a) Level N2 (2nd Grade) or higher on the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test;
b) A score of 200 or higher on the Japanese as a Foreign Language Section (combined total of the Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, and Listening & Reading Comprehension subsections) of the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU);
c) Have studied for 6 months or longer at a Japanese language institution (Japanese language school) recognized by the Minister of Justice;
d) Have studied for 1 year or longer at a Japanese elementary school, junior high school, high school, or university.
- Applicants who are capable of keeping up with their classes and course work
●Entrance Examination for International/Non-Japanese Students
Admission Office (AO) Entrance Examination
|Application Requirements||● Applicants who understand our admission policy.
●Applicants who have chosen this school as the first choice
●Applicants who have attended at least one open campus session, have submitted an AO application form, and have received the approval.
|Details||AO Application Form + Interview (for AO entry) + Essay|
|Application Acceptance||Wednesday, August 1, 2018 – Friday, October 26, 2018|
Entrance Examination for General/ Non-Japanese Students
|Application Requirements||●Applicants who have chosen this school as the first choice.|
|Details||Document Screening + Interview + Essay|
|Application Acceptance||Thursday, November 1, 2018-|
●The essay should be at least one 400-character page in length. (Test time: 50 minutes)
Application Forms and Supporting Documents
●Application forms and Supporting Documents Required for Admission
●All applicants are required to submit items 1 through 8 listed below.
- ①Application Form (with portrait photograph)
- ②Entrance Examination Voucher
- ③Certificate of Proof of Postal Transfer (20,000 yen screening fee).
- ④Proof of graduation from the last school attended (such as high school or university), or proof of completion of 12 years of formal education (equivalent to high school graduation).
- ⑤Copies of both sides of the applicant's Residence Card.
- ⑥A copy of the information page (the page bearing the applicant's photo) from the applicant's passport as well as any status of residence and permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the residency status stamps.
- ⑦A copy of the applicant's Japanese National Health Insurance Card.
- ⑧Proof of sufficient funds (notification letter, bank account balance certificate, copy of bank account balance book, etc.).
●Applicants are required to submit items 9 to 12, as necessary, in accordance with Section 2 of Admission Requirements.
- ⑨A copy of the applicant’s Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Certificate of Result and Scores.
- ⑩A copy of the applicant’s Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students score report.
- ⑪A certificate of graduation or certificate of expected graduation as well as a certificate of attendance and official transcripts from the Japanese language school attended by the applicant. Please note that copies are not accepted.
- ⑫A graduation certificate from an educational institution in Japan.